ISL Video: HSE Coronavirus Covid-19 Public Health Advice Booklet *Updated*
16th July 2020
IDS worked with support of HSE Ireland to create an ISL version of the HSE Coronavirus Covid-19 Public Health Advice Booklet that is arriving by post to all households in Ireland.
There is a lot of information and the booklet is split into 5 videos. At the bottom of the page there is an updated video about GP and testing – updated in July 2020.
- How is the Government responding to Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- What is Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- What are the symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Table of symptoms.
- How can I protect myself from getting Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Who are at-risk groups?
- How should I limit social interaction?
- What will I need if I’m told to stay at home?
- How should I self-isolate?
- Self-isolating Guidelines
- Keeping well during self-isolation.
- Interpreting Services for Deaf people.
- Updated information about contacting your GP for testing – July.