DPO / UNCRPD
DPO Coalition UN CRPD Information Webinar – Jan 2021 – Subtitled video
This presentation is an opportunity to learn about CRPD and what it means for you. We also explain about how Ireland reports to the UN and how you can become involved in this process. This video and the webinar where the content was originally presented are part of a process to create a Shadow Report to the UN on CRPD by the Disabled Persons Coalition (DPO Coalition) of which IDS is a member.
ISL DPO Coalition UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Survey
The UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) is an international human rights treaty which aims to protect the rights and dignity of all disabled people. Ireland adopted the CRPD in 2018. This means that Ireland has made a commitment to protect and promote the rights of disabled people.
The DPO Coalition is an alliance of disabled people and their organisations. The DPO Coalition would like to get your opinion on what you think of the CRPD and how it relates to your life. This information will help inform the DPO Coalition’s Shadow Report to the UN.
There are a few things to keep in mind when completing the survey:
1. Your participation in this survey is voluntary and you may withdraw any time.
2. Your responses are anonymous.
3. Individual responses will only be visible by the DPO Coalition Editorial Committee.
4. Data will be securely retained by the DPO Coalition Steering Committee until December 2021.
5. The deadline for completion of the survey is Thursday 8th April at 12.00pm.
If you have any questions you can contact Alice Griffin at email@example.com