ISL Video – The Community Call Advice & Contact Information for Your County
24th April 2020
IDS worked with support of Government of Ireland to create an ISL version of the The Community Call Advice & Contact Information for Your County Booklet.
There is a lot of information and the booklet is split into 5 videos:
- We’re in this together – The Community Call Forum
- Collection and delivery of essential items like food, ‘meals-on-wheels’, household items, fuel or medicine
(in line with guidance)
- Support if you are experiencing social isolation or are cocooning
- Who are cocooning?
- Contact Information
- Alone National Helpline
- Interpreting service for Deaf people
- Irish Remote Interpreting Service (IRIS)
Advice for people giving support
- Making contact
- Once you arrive
- When you leave
- What if the person is unwell?
- What if the person is frail and needs help with delivery?
- What if there is no response?
- Advice for people needing support
- Do and Don’t