Short Course, 4 days over 2 weekends
Graphite Pencil Drawing Workshop
Dates and Times: 17th, 18th September (11am-1pm & 2-5pm)
Date and Times: 15th, 16th October (11am-1pm & 2-5pm)
Location: Irish Deaf Society, Thomas Mahon Building, Deaf Village Ireland
About the course: This workshop based course is based on using graphite pencil drawing to achieve the hyperrealism as a form of art.
You will learn:
- To Understand Pencils / charcoals
- Best Paper to Use for pencil drawing
- Sharpen the pencils the right way
- Pencil Drawing Shading Techniques e.g fades to darks
- Add highlights and shadow to shapes
- Different drawing style (Grids Overlay or freestyle)
Workshop takes place in the Irish Deaf Society where each learner has easy access to parking.
Workshop are suitable for absolute beginners and it’s a perfect opportunity to find the artistic in you!
IDS will supply the essential art materials.