22nd November 2018
(Full-time, Fixed-term contract, 6 months with potential to extend)
The Irish Deaf Society operates Deaf Adult courses for Deaf and hard of hearing people in Ireland, funded by SOLAS.
IDS -Deaf Adult Literacy Services Administrator
- Experience in general administration duties
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of Irish Sign Language
- Third Level education an advantage
- Post is subject to Garda Vetting
Salary is negotiable, according to experience and qualifications.
Job description available on request.
Closing date for submission of CV is on 30th November 2018 at 4.00 pm
Send CV to:
IDS Deaf Adult Literacy Services Manager
Irish Deaf Society
Thomas Mahon Building
Deaf Village of Ireland