Irish Deaf Society Volunteer Policy
The Irish Deaf Society appreciates and values all our volunteers. The following is our volunteer policy. If you have further questions, please contact our fundraising manager. We aim to:
- To provide adequate information and training so you may meet the expectations as described in your volunteer role description.
- To explain what is required of you and to support and provide encouragement to help you
achieve the desired results.
- To assign you with a named supervisor who will provide you with regular support and supervision meetings and act as a ‘go to’ person.
- To treat you with respect and courtesy at all times.
- To be receptive to any comments and feedback from all our volunteers.
- To value and recognise our volunteers as a significant resource in achieving the goals of our